Churning up great concepts is only a fraction of the design process, to deliver a well-executed project, good managerial and leadership skills are vital to success. Below are the general steps I follow…
- Understanding the design requirements.
- Space Planning and Conceptualization.
- Preparing related drawings such as False ceiling, Lighting, Power, Flooring, Kitchen & Bathroom working drawings and Internal Elevations.
- Preparing Color Combinations and Material Specifications.
Project Management & Execution
- Preparing time lines, purchase requisition, inspecting the quality of materials being supplied to the site.
- Coordinating between suppliers and contractors and authorizing their payments.
- Periodical supervision to ensure the work is as per schedule and specifications.
My portfolio will give you a pictorial understanding of this process.